Pixi by Petra is a brand I don't hear enough about, but slowly this line is gaining attention. Full of excellent products, like their cult-status Glow Tonic, Pixi was started by London makeup artist Petra Strand. She believes in multitasking, flaw-fixing, youth-enhancing products for women on-the-go with no time to spare. In other words, to bring out the natural beauty in all women – to make women look like themselves, only better. You can find the brand at Target. Here are 7 products I was sent for consideration:
Pixi Hydrating Milky Mist $15
- A deeply hydrating mist that provides an invisible layer of skin-soothers, making it the ultimate remedy for dry skin.
- I love this as a quick moisturizer in warmer temps or to refresh my skin.
- Makeup setting spray with rose water and green tea
- I liked this best on dry-normal skin
- A revitalizing boost for skin that intensely hydrates while it protects & improves elasticity.
- I loved how light this is and not sticky, but don't like the dropper (not pictured).
- Hint of color and a lot of moisture
- 11 shades
- Very pretty color but it doesn't last long. Very natural.
- Enlivening blush & highlighter duo for a lit-from-within look in a few fuss-free seconds
- 2 shades, I have peach honey
- Pretty shimmery shades--look good on the lids too
- The kabuki is quite soft but not my favorite brush
- A multitasking lip exfoliator that treats, renews and perfects lips for a super-smooth finish
- Love the applicator on this and it really exfoliates!
Lash Line Ink $14
- Felt tip liquid liner
- Very black and swatches horribly, but works perfectly on lids. Love it!
So there ya have it, my thoughts on Pixi by Petra's newest products.
Have you tried Pixi by Petra before?
Did you miss these posts?