thorough review of products I love. First up, May Ipsy bag!
I have been an IPSY subscriber since bag 1, but this past year I quit posting about them, since the bags weren't that exciting.
But this month, I love! It's called Destination Chic--and the bags came in different colors! Here's what's in my bag:
- Glamour Dolls Gloss Snob in Twirl--cruelty-free, pretty pink gloss (swatch below)
- Vera Mona Eye Smudger Brush--Wish this wasn't a mini/travel brush, but it is good
- Em Cosmetics Makeup Mood Enhancer Illuminating Skin Filter in Golden Candelight--I'll be honest, not sure if I used points to get this or if it was sent to me (usually there are 5 items). You add this to foundation for a very sparkly glow. It is flammable, due to the alcohol, which I can smell, so I probably won't keep this.
- GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD TINGLEXFOLIATE TREATMENT--Everyone knows about this right? Always nice to have another one of these. Oily skin will love this mask.
- See also Best/Worst GlamGlow Products
- Smashbox X-Rated Mascara-- This triple threat brush isolates and magnifies each lash, while applying its fiber-loaded formula. The result? Sky-high and defined lashes in just one swipe. Bonus: the formula is clump, flake and smudge-proof! I already have this and really like it, so it's nice to have a mini one.
- Vasanti Brighten Up! Exfoliating Cleanser--This cleanser promises instant professional microdermabrasion results that reduce fine lines, wrinkles and scars, but I've not seen that yet!
Swatches of the lip gloss and the Illuminating Skin Filter
Overall, a fun bag of goodies! Stop by tomorrow for another review of some new products!