Today I'm giving you a peek into an average week day. Enjoy!
5 am to 5:30
- That ancient relic you see before you is my alarm clock that I've had since high school. I'm one of those people that will check my phone all night, so I'll leave my phone off and in another room. So waking up to the radio it is.
- Go over my list of things I'm thankful for, drink a glass of water, go through my social media and emails
5:30 to 7
- Go through more emails, begin commenting on blogs
- Double check my post for the day one last time before it goes live at 6:30am
- Feed and walk Charlie, drop him off at Doggie Daycare
7:30 to 8
- Realize I am wearing pajamas when I dropped off Charlie, so a cup of coffee is a must
- Go through my review and to do list. My posts are planned out, not written, three months in advance, so I go through my list of what needs to be done, moved around, etcetera
- I go through my chart of products that I am reviewing and add in my latest thoughts on those products for upcoming reviews.
- Double check my list one last time of what needs to be done for the day
8 - 8:30
- Take pictures for the blog, like the one pictured above
- Get ready for work
- Apply any beauty products that I am testing for the day if I have not already done so
- Make a piece of toast with almond butter to eat in the car
- Grab my lunch and go to work
9am to 7 p.m.
- I nanny for a 2 and 6 yr old. I have the BEST job ever.
- I do wish I could use a computer or my phone at work sometimes. I've missed out on a lot of blog opportunities because I'm working. That's a long span of time not being able to do blog stuff. I do sneak in some Instagram or emails on my break.
- The girls are hilarious and precocious. The 2 year old already can identify her letters and numbers, so we are working on writing! She sees it as a game, so we have fun all day.
- Because of their friendships with world leaders and celebrities, I am giving the family privacy, so I am not sharing more, but trust me it's a fun job!
7:30 to 8
- Pick up Charlie
- Heat up dinner in the microwave
- Watch the end of E News.
8 - 8:30
- Go through my blog business stuff, like sending out invoices, etc.
- Walk Charlie and check the mail
- Shower and do my nighttime skin care routine (accidentally deleted the pic of this, oops!)
- Make some sleepy tea
- Edit pictures for tomorrow's post because I am a slacker this week
- Write tomorrow's post
- Go through more business and emails before realizing that (a) it's midnight (b) I still have 621 to go and (c) I need to go to bed
And that's my day!
All this week I am on vacation in Cancun! I'm so excited to be a guest at Hyatt Ziva. Keep up with me on Instagram and Snapchat--both ellesees!
Please come back tomorrow--I've got posts lined up for every day I am gone and worked hard to get these to y'all, so enjoy!