|I wanted to show the packaging closed as well.|
First up, the Moonlight Glow Strobe Palette
- Highlight and define with three coordinating shades to create a custom, lit-from-within look for any skin tone.
- The silky cream glides onto skin for buildable, streak-free coverage and transforms quickly to a powdery, transfer-resistant finish.
- Infused with our proprietary, age-defying Ceretin Complex, a glowing, youthful-looking complexion has never been so easy.
- Same description as above, just with darker shades
- Both are $34 each
- Naturally brilliant bronzer that mimics a sun-inspired contour to maintain a golden-hue all-year-long.
- With three matte and three shimmer shades, the blendable, jumbo palette is perfect for all skin tones whether you want to look like a bronzed goddess or just back from vacation.
- LOVE THIS: A portion of the proceeds from this purchase will be donated to Action Against Hunger, a global humanitarian organization committed to helping end hunger around the world.
Swatches of the strobing palettes on left and the bronzer palette on your right.
- If you are going for a natural highlight, you'll love these palettes. They give a natural, healthy-looking glow, and there is something for most skin tones. Even thought it fades to a powder finish, I'm not sure this would last all day on oily skin.
- These would be perfect for the non-touring trend!!
- I love the size of the bronzer! I also love how it has matte and shimmery shades. I didn't like using them to contour with (the color was too warm on my light-medium skin) but they also worked well for shadows.
Have you tried Pur Minerals?
Have you tried any of these palettes?