I am a HUGE fan of the brand Nudestix. Started by two young sisters that are models, they wanted easy and on-the-go products that look beautifully natural and fresh-faced. I own many of their makeup sticks. However, when they sent me the new Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencils, I was curious!
Nudestix Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencils
- A soft, creamy non-drying matte lipstick, lip liner, and cheek blush all-in-one pencil.
- An uber longwearing formula that is water-proof, kiss-proof, and non-feathering for up to 6 hours.
- Intense pigment load and color provides maximum smooth coverage.
- Eco-packaged in a collectible tin, with convenient large mirror and quality pencil sharpener (pictured in the background).
- 8 shades
I got to try Royal (red shade--I recently shared this on Snapchat and so many of you loved it) and Purity (pinky mauve).
- Love how pigmented these are! A nice departure (with the red) from their usual very natural-looking shades in their regular pencils.
- They are so creamy and matte but not a drying matte.
- Lasted for hours through eating and drinking, and didn't feather.
- $24 each--find them at Sephora or Beautylish
Have you tried Nudestix before?