I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things, and I'm thinking a trip to the pool or to ULTA will win out today. Speaking of ULTA, I thought I'd start a new series of what's on sale at ULTA--but only the good stuff, products that I really like. Get your shopping list ready!
I picked a few items from brands that are on sale--there are MORE of each brand--click here to see what's on sale!
- Makeup remover wipes
- Oil-Free makeup remover
- MoistureSmooth Color Stick--Smells like watermelon (to me) and has SPF, plus there are new colors. I brought them with me to Cancun and wore them every day.
- Concealer Twins 2-in1-- Use this yellow concealer for redness. I've been using this forever!
- Concealer Rx--Comparable to one from MAC.
- Matte Collection Quad--I've mentioned this a couple of times, but if you want a basic matte palette, pick up a couple. I like them for transition shades.
- Butter Bronzer--You saw this on my Snapchat at the end of March and I've been using it practically every day. I love it for a natural bronzer. It comes in 2 shades, and I prefer the darker one. Plus, it smells like coconut!
Cetaphil--Great basic skincare, with moisturizers and makeup removers.
- Lipsticks--check the finish on these, but there are mattes and super lustrous shades that are gorgeous!
- Ultra HD Matte Lip Chic--A creamy "matte," meaning it's super wearable and doesn't dry out lips.
- Cream Blush--My favorite cream blush.
Hot Tools--My FAVORITE hair heat tools brand
- Straight up, the rainbow barrels and ombre handles function the exact same as the usual HT curling irons, but are usually $10-$20 more. But right now they are on sale, so grab one if you want!
- Also on sale are their speciality sizes for barrel length and width. If you have really long hair, you need the extended barrel!
Urban Decay Revolution Lipsticks
- So most of this list was drugstore, but I had to share a high-end brand! These lipsticks come in 3 finishes, and are unfortunately being discontinued. BUT they are SO good. You can read more about that here, but they released 100 lipsticks for their new VICE line.
Again, no guarantee what will be in stock and for how long, so stop by ULTA today!
What would you pick up from ULTA?
Did you miss these posts?