When: April 27
Why: Because home is nearly 5 hours away
Heard: Black, White and Blue by Ladyhawke
- I'm wearing a black Dolman sleeve shirt from American Eagle (similar & I like it better)
- White shorts from Old Navy
- DIY Morse Code necklace (mine says ILY).
- Gladiator sandals
- Flat Iron curls
- Kate for Rimmel red lipstick
- DIY Frame
- Now where does the blue come in, you ask? The trip for me was bittersweet. My Lil Sis turned 17. I can't believe it! She's still 3 in my eyes and has exactly the same laugh.
- Also, it was the first time I've gone home since my beloved Sugar passed away. It was always a tradition to stop by and visit Sugar on Sundays. It was just the two of us, and I'd get her caught up on everything in my life. She was always so proud of me (all of us) and my biggest supporter. Then, once she moved into the nursing home 5 years ago, I still made those Sunday visits, every month. I know she's not here anymore, but it's like I still can't believe she's gone. Bittersweet.
QUESTION OF THE WEEK:
What tv family would you move in with for a week?
I always loved the Cosby Show as a kid--I just knew that show was real.