Sexy Curves Mascara by Rimmel (no particular reason for using this mascara...um it's a purple tube?)
Rimmel blush in Santa Rose
NYC Up to 8 Hour Gloss (optional)
Revlon Scented Polish in Peach Smoothie
NYX Kohl Liner (not pictured bc I forgot)
The Handy Dandy, Quick & Dirty Reference Guide
- Begin by putting eye lid primer all over the lid, to promote a longer-lasting color.
- Next, pat the soft pink shade all over the lid. I used a flat brush, but using your ring finger will work just as well.
- Using the 2 shade (a soft gold), highlight under the eyebrows and the inner corner to brighten the eyes.
- Take a crease brush and sweep the 3 shade in the crease, in a windshield wiper motion.
- Go ahead and paint your nails! I just threw this step in. Continuing with the tutorial...
- Take the darkest shade and line the upper lash line and, using a smudge brush, smudge under the lower lash line.
- Using a black kohl liner, line the tight line, water line, upper and lower lash lines. Note how the liner will line the entire eye. Gently smudge the upper/lower lash lines using a smudge brush or a cosmetic cotton swab.
- Apply foundation and concealer of your choice.
- Using a fluffy powder blush, brush the bronzer on the temples, cheeks, and lower jaw line.
- Curl lashes and coat lashes in mascara. In the inspiration photos, Hayden is wearing false lashes (see my false lash tutorial here) but I chose not to.
- Dust the apples of the cheeks with blush.
- Put on lipstick (gloss is optional) and that's it!
Have a great weekend! Be safe, behave, and be well. Love, Elle