I admit--when I was first sent this Avanti wet-to-dry flat iron from FlatIronExperts.com, I was a little apprehensive. Would it really work? Would it damage my hair? If you recall, I have wavy, wiry, frizzy hair. I've gotta admit--I was pleased as punch with my results. Let's get into the features:
column 1: shiny silver plates, avanti flat iron, thermal shine/heat protectant spray
column 2: watching the numbers rise, flat iron holder
- Combining Nano-Titanium, Nano-Ceramic, Nano-Silver and built-in ion generator this is the ultimate high performance flat iron injected with all the latest, most advanced technology. This technology:
- Preserves more moisture within the hair shaft
- Distributes heat evenly, eliminating rough spots
- Eliminates frizz and close the cuticle to create smooth and shiny hair
- Causes less damage to the hair cuticle during styling
- Avanti Wet to Dry Nano Titanium Ceramic Flat Iron is one of the lightest flat irons.
- Avanti Wet to Dry heats up to a scorching 450° F in fewer than 30 seconds.
- Long, swivel cord with thumb rests
- The unique "Wet to Dry" feature allows you to straighten wet hair.
I sprayed the provided Shine Spray into damp hair,
then put the flat iron to 430,
and straightened half of it, as seen above...this is just one pass-through.
Power: 450° F
Size: 1-3/8" inch
Weight: 0.88 lbs
Free Shipping: Yes
3 days later...still straight & shiny
My thoughts: I was really surprised at how it was able to take wet hair and straighten it, without blow drying it first. And my hair remained undamaged and not frizzy. It cut my hair routine in half. While I personally prefer my own hair defrizzing product, I did like the one provided, but I felt mine made it even flatter. I also tried the Avanti on dry hair, and had excellent results. If you're someone who is on the go, or a one-product kind of person, the Avanti Wet-Dry Flat Iron is a wonderful investment. Thanks, flatironexperts.com!
For tomorrow's post, what would YOU like to see? Let me know in the comments and the winning post will appear Friday!
- make up look
PS: HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE BROTHER, KENNY (aka Bub)! I love you!!
Little K & sis-in-law Amanda