I recently shared a post here on the Allure Magazine Best of Beauty Winners, and you all enjoyed it so much that I'm back with a round 2! Find out if these "best of" winners are really worth the hype:
- Living Proof Dry Shampoo--Everyone I've gotten to try this has been hooked instantly. And they try to steal my can of it!
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask--I think this is ridiculously over-priced, but it really does work. Wonderful for dry skin.
- Sally Hansen 18K Cuticle Eraser--I was really disappointed in this one--it's just grit with gold flecks. Didn't do anything for my cuticles.
- Dove Dry Spray--Great for when you want antiperspirant applied quickly with no white marks on your clothes.
- Tweezerman Tweezers--My favorite brand of tweezers.
- MAC 263--While this is a great eyeliner brush, I don't think it's worth $20.
- Benefit Gimme Brow--I love this small wand--my favorite brow wand of any I've tried.
- Maybelline Master Graphic Liner--This was just too large for me and difficult to use. It's like a large magic marker!
- Wet N Wild Shine Nail Color in Grasping at Strawberries--This polish is 3-free, in a pretty color, and is only 99 cents. Love it.
- Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer--While skin is still damp, apply for extra moisture. Don't rinse. You will love this in the winter.
- CoverGirl The Super Sizer Mascara--Gives great volume and is a wet mascara. I enjoyed it.
- John Freida Frizz Ease Recovery--I was really disappointed in this one. It didn't deliver me from frizziness. See what I liked instead, here.
Which of these have you tried?
- I had also had Thanksgiving at my Grandmother's house. It was the first without my Daddy there. It was tough--every time I heard the door open, I would think it was gonna be him. But I saw a rainbow yesterday, which cheered me up instantly.