Glowing skin and pink lips--one of my favorite looks lately. Here's how to get it:
- moisturize skin
- get a drink ready (water in this case)
- "get ready" playlist (helps countdown the time)
- optional: dance with pup to playlist
- I needed some new makeup bags (always), so I went to Walmart and grabbed this 10 piece bag set from Caboodles. Remember them? They're all grown up! I love the pink (no surprise there). I kept everything I needed stylish stored. Get this while supplies last.
- I've found that if I have everything I need, and it's organized, it saves time when I'm getting ready. This set has plenty of space for travel, daytime looks, night time, skin care, etc. Pictured above is what it looks like at the store.
- I used a dampened beauty blender to apply and stipple in my Koh Gen Doh foundation. This foundation gives a dewy glow and then sponge gives an airbrushed finish. Concealer and powder are next.
- I used Stila in the Light palette, but any neutral palette will do. I placed Kitten on the inner half of my lid and Bubbly on the outer half with a flat brush (pictured). Bliss went in my crease and Sandstone was in my crease and under my lower lash line. Bare went under my brows.
- Curl lashes, apply mascara and eyeliner. Don't forget brows--I used a pencil since my brows are full already.
- The tiniest flush of blush (Tarte) followed by Kitten used as a highlight along the tops of my cheeks.
- Finish with a pink lipstick or gloss. I actually used a lip cream that dries matte from Ciate.
Here are the products that I used, as mentioned above, in my Caboodles. I'm a sucker for pink!
- From here, finish getting ready and that's it!
- Definitely: dance with pup. He loves it! (He doesn't).
5-On the go: I used the smallest Caboodles bag for touch ups later. Get this 10 piece set while supplies last.
What looks have you been loving lately?