|Spot the E?|
Happy December! Did I just type that? *checks calendar* Yes, another month has flown by, so let's do a recap for November. How was your November?
First, how cute is my mug? My youngest sis bought it for me for my birthday--see the pumpkin and the E? I thought it was appropriate to end the month and the season with.
Can't view at work? Subscribe HERE so you can watch anytime!
In case you've never watched one of my Chit Chat videos, I review the month's highs and lows and share my beauty faves.
It's only 4 minutes, plus Charlie is at the end, hehe.
November was a bittersweet month for me. I share more in the video including my Thanksgiving and more.
And now for some beauty faves--I kept it short this month, but would really like to include more faves--let me know what you think:
- Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base--excellent for dry skin
- Ofra Liquid Lipstick in Laguna Beach--Very matte lip color that lasts all dang day
- MAC Please Me--Gorgeous matte nude and look at that shiny purple tube?
- No. & Lift & Luminate Foundation--Use with a dampened beauty blender for glowing skin.
- Rimmel 107--Who doesn't love this berry color? Since I'll be wearing red a lot in December, I wanted a change for the month.
- QTica Extending Top Coat--I got this at Bed, Bath, & Beyond. It works SO well. Love it.
How was your November?