With coffee in hand, I poured over the magazine. I later discussed agreements and disagreements of the winners with my friends (my dog Charlie slept through the whole thing). And it hit me, that never in 5 years have I shared my thoughts on the blog. And thus...dramatic pause...this post was born.
I chose just 8 out of 260, but let me know if you'd like to see more thoughts!
1. Jergens BB Body--A lightly tinted lotion that airbrushes skin. See my original review here.
- I love it and have repurchased.
2. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel--Provides the intense shine and impressive life span of a salon gel treatment but without the tiresome light cure or removal process.
- I like the top coat from Essie better, but these are some great polishes and I LOVE the brush. I've purchased several of these.
3. Onomie Concealing Elixir--This concealer neutralizes even the most intractable shadows, while skin-care levels of antioxidants guard against the free radicals that can intensify darkness.
- It's an expensive, tiny container, but it's a great concealer. I was impressed. I shared it here in a haul recently.
4. Flower Glisten Up Highlighter Chubby--A shimmery highlight in creamy stick form. This can be purchased at Walmart.
- This was ok, but I like ones from Sonia Kashuk better.
5. L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Collection Lipcolour in Blake's Red--A cherry matte at an affordable price.
- I hauled it here, but I don't prefer cherry reds on myself, so I gave it to my sister. But I kept the shade and would repurchase.
6. Dolce & Gabbana Cleansing Oil--The most luxurious cleansing oil that leaves skin soft.
- At $50, it is quite an indulgence, but it is lovely, and definitely wouldn't be repurchased. I just can't. But I shared my love for it here.
7. Benefit Roller Lash Mascara--The tiny hooks on the wand sculpt lashes and lifts them.
- I love this mascara. I would and have repurchase when I'm in the mood to splurge. Cute packaging. See a review here.
8. Garnier Clean+ Lotion Cleanser--Melts away makeup—no scrubbing required.
- I hauled it here. I really liked it and it didn't hurt my eyes. Gets everything off.
Which of these have you tried?
Which winners would you like to try?
- I'm not really a big tv watcher--it's more of background noise for me. But when Botched comes on, I get sucked in. I also recently started watching The People's Couch. They crack me up! A couple of the stars favorited my tweets! Have you seen these shows?