Hey you! First up, did you get a chance to read about my linkup? I think you might be interested. Don't worry--I'll remind ya! Something else you'll be interested in--today's haul. I've got Sephora, ULTA, and some drugstore thrown in that I purchased in July and August. There's something for everyone!
The best part? You tell me what you want to see reviewed and I'll let you know if it's worth spending your money on. Let's get into the haul:
- Nails INC Victoria Beckham in Judo Red
- Ciate for Olivia Palermo in My Off Duty Nude
- Perfect Formula Gel Coat Manicure Set
- Caviar CC Cream 10-in-1
- Caviar Overnight Rescue Mask
- Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub and Body Wash
- Dr. Dennis Gross Antioxidant Cleansing Cloths with AHA
- Too Faced Born this Way Foundation
- Bairly Sheer Spray on Body Blemish & Spray on Foundation
- Tarte Maracuja Concealer
- NARS Concealer--not pictured and I cannot find it at the moment.
From Onomie.com--Bright Correcting Concealing Elixir
All of the following are from Walgreens:
- Maybelline Baby Skin Cream Blush
- Rimmel Brow Gel
- Rimmel Lift Me Up Mascara
- Dove Dry Spray
- Wet N Wild Fergie Velvet Lip Crayons
- WNW Fergie Come Correct Concealer
And here's a video showing all of the products!
What products would you like to see reviewed?
- Reminder that my Rebecca Minkoff+ Karen Walker giveaway ends Friday--click to enter.
- Here's a random statement: I redecorated my balcony! I can't wait to spend more time out there once the weather cools down.