With Thanksgiving tomorrow (I'm celebrating with family but will be back here Friday) I thought I would share 3 of my favorite cranberry beauty DIY tricks.
Cranberry is a natural preservative and an excellent exfoliant for skin. So before you make your Aunt Bea's famous cranberry sauce, save a few of them for these super fast (I know y'all are busy!) DIY ideas. You're going to love them. Tell me your faves!
Get ready for your skin glow and feel refreshed.
- This cold scrub will wake you up and your skin, too. Perfect for when you're up early.
- Save this for after you've survived Thanksgiving and Black Friday. All you need is 15 minutes.
- 2 ingredients and perfect for acne-prone skin.
Which one of these interested you the most?
- Are you preparing the Thanksgiving for your family? I'll be bringing my most-requested dishes of Ice and Napkins. Oh yeah.
- Heading back home for the holiday, so safe travels all around, whether your trip is to the table or hours away!
- Happy Thanksgiving!