This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser.
All opinions are mine alone. #BeHealthyForEveryPartofLife #CollectiveBias
I asked my sister to describe me in one word. I was expecting awesome, funny, intelligent, loving, or maybe happy.
She chose prepared. Prepared! I wanted something cool, like, well, cool. But she's right--I've accepted my fate. I'm admittedly the person you call when you need something, if you're in a crisis, or possibly a zombie attack.
I carry this sense of being prepared for any situation into what I literally carry, like in my bag. Recently I took my prepared self to Walmart to stock up on some date night essentials:
And here's what I picked up:
But that's just a sneak peek of what I use, so let's check out the Top Date Night Essentials You Need.
-Mints or Gum
-Advil Tablet Vial
- Because every single blind date I've ever been on has been awful, I make sure my phone is charged and has a back up, so I can arrange to cut the night short. #sorrynotsorry
- I might be prepared, but being graceful is definitely not me. I use this when I notice a grease spot from a food accident on my shirt or pants. Pour it on and allow it to set and it will soak up the oil. Wipe away.
- I also will use this to make a quick sugar scrub on my hands with a little soap.
- This one is surprising, right? The color lasts longer than a gloss or some lipstick finishes, and won't melt, should I accidentally leave it in the car. I add the ChapStick Total Hydration on top of it. I keep it in a neutral color that goes with everything.
- Be sure to fill in the entire lip.
- I'm a germaphobe!
-A Cute Clutch
- Throw these items in, along with my wallet, phone and keys, and I'm set for date night! Red is my COLOR, y'all.
- Getting my hair done today--one of my fave things ever.
- I'm trying to get exactly 1.5 million (slight exaggeration) things done before I leave for my trip back home. Wish me luck that I get them done! #stressed