N e e d:
- 1/2 c washed, whole cranberries (I used organic)
- 1 tbsp plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey
- blender, small bowl, small spatula
- Blend the cranberries, yogurt, and honey into a blender. It should blended to a pulp, just like in the first pic. It doesn't look appealing, but it works!
- Pour into a small bowl. Apply to face and leave for 10 minutes. Wash away masque.
- Keeps in fridge up to a week.
T r y:
- The cranberries give you that glowing skin, the honey moisturizes, and the yogurt moisturizes, helps prevent breakouts, and brightens skin.
- If your skin is really oily, switch out the yogurt for clay. You can buy powdered clay from a health food store, or Queen Helen Mud Masque Pack. If using powdered, add 1/2 tbp. of filtered water or 100% pure cranberry juice.
- Be sure to use yogurt that is Greek or not fat-free.
- Try using a small hair highlighting brush, from the beauty supply store, to apply the masque.
- This masque is edible, a little tart, but edible!
Here's another recipe to try with cranberries:
PS: More links you might have missed: