- Ok, these aren't really rants, just minor annoyances. My car's Check Engine (aka Start Panicking) light came on. Since I have a huge drive ahead of me, I need a working car. I couldn't find a place to change my oil or check my car that was open on a Sunday. I'll be heading there at 8am before work.
- Gas is so expensive that I couldn't justify driving back home for my nephew's bday and then coming back three days later for Thanksgiving. But I'll get to see him this week!
- So I made this huge list of everything to get done--there's a lot of behind-the-scenes stuff that goes into this blog. Lost said list. Grr!
- I had Friday off! Still didn't complete everything on my list, but I made a huge dent.
- Getting my hair done is just about the best thing ever. I always feel brand new.
- I had some great events I attended this week, like the opening of the new Lacoste store in Atlanta, and a fashion event to raise thyroid awareness. I'll be recapping the Lacoste one soon, but both are on my Instagram. I got to meet more bloggers as well! Everyone is so much prettier in person.
- I was sent some of the most beautiful makeup from Dolce & Gabbana. That sounds like a silly thing to make me happy, but it does! I'll share it soon, too.
- While cleaning my makeup brushes, cleaning out makeup, etc, I watched Madonna's Truth or Dare documentary on Netflix. I'd never seen it! It was made in 1990, but has held up very well. Still provocative.
- My little sis was named a Wendy's Ambassador! I'm so proud of her!
- This is random, but I feel like customer service lately is just awful. The employees sit around and talk to each other, and aren't doing their job, or helping the customer. The Target by my house is an example of that. I can't stand it. But I randomly went to one in Druid Hills, and everyone was so helpful and nice!
Share your Rants+Raves below!
PS: More links you might have missed: