I'm writing this from my couch, snoring pup on my right, and realizing that it's only Wednesday. I want it to be the weekend because I'm exhausted. But then I want time to slow down, because my favorite month of the year is almost over. October was a good month, but too fast.
Here are my beauty favorites:
The end for an everyday lipstick/I-wish-my-lips-were-really-this-color is over. This is Sophia Loren No. 1 for Dolce Gabbana. It is gorgeous.
It looks light and perfect for day time.
Sally Hansen Fall Polishes--These have pretty much been on my nails for the past couple of months. Straight from the runway for NYFW, these are the some of the shades they used. These are perfect for fall, just saying. The bottom right three shades are sheer, making them day-time friendly!
And here's the part of the show where I decided to just take one big pic of the rest of my faves.
- Cailyn O!Wow Brush--This brush does everything from makeup to blush to moisturizer. It is so soft and give the most beautiful finish.
- Olivia Palermo for Ciate Smoky Palette--You want the perfect fall palette with beautiful buttery satin shimmers and matte shadows? This is it. The quality is that of Lorac Pro. You can see how well-loved this palette has been.
- Makeup Geek Brushes--I bought some face and eye brushes and LOVED ALL of them. Soft and great quality.
- Colgate Optic White Platinum--After the whole charcoal debacle that left my teeth YELLOW, I was instantly thrilled with the results. I posted before/after pics below--click on the pic to make it bigger. The after pic is exactly 3 minutes after using the toothpaste just once!! Thanks Kiki for letting me know about it!
I talked about this a little on Monday, but making videos is something I love to do. In this one, I'm giving a recap of my life for the month, sharing my favorites, and hate-its. Check it out:
The main reason to watch? Charlie is in his Halloween costume at the end and it is ADORABLE. Don't believe me? Just watch! ;)
What are your beauty faves for the month?
- Still behind on everything, so hang in there y'all! I am slowly getting caught up.
- Although it's been rainy all week, I have been enjoying the brief cool temps and seeing the leaves change.