Um, how is it the last week in October? I swear the month just started! Anyway, before I begin, I just wanted to thank you for your comments on this post yesterday (I had another post you might have missed). It's not easy opening yourself up sometimes, but I'm glad I did. I know some of you refuse to read a post that is sponsored, (huge post on this coming soon), so I thank those of you who did.
Now where was I?
Ah yes, OCTOBER ending. My fave month of the year. I will probably mention this a few more times this week.
So this month's ipsy bag was titled "Alter Ego" with one side being patent black and the other a gold lame'. Here's what I got:
MicaBeauty ipsy EXCLUSIVE Cream Eyeshadow in Bronze
- This light-weight, long-wear, creamy eyeshadow by MicaBeauty is truly one of a kind! It’s ultra-pigmented, has super-smooth consistency, and creates a high performance color sweep that will last like new from morning to night!
- This product isn't sold in stores- it's exclusive for ipsters!
- Very pigmented
Peter Lamas Exfoliating Pumpkin Facial Scrub
- The Exfoliating Pumpkin Facial Scrub cleanses and polishes skin using a powerful combination of natural ingredients to reveal an illuminating, flawless complexion. The perfect dose of pumpkin just in time for October!
- I am a huge fan of pumpkin scrubs and such (look at this post to see 5 recipes I created).
theBalm Cosmetics Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick
- theBalm introduces a truly loyal long-lasting liquid lipstick—Meet Matt(e) Hughes. This long-wearing formula has a comfortable matte finish with no commitment issues. This matte vanilla mint liquid lipstick is stuck on you without feeling clingy!
- Long-wearing matte finish/Comfortable, buildable coverage/Vanilla mint flavor
- I love liquid lipsticks (post coming next week) so I don't mind the dry matte.
- The shade was very natural-looking and I'd like to try more.
Beauty Without Cruelty Fragrance Free Hand and Body Lotion
- This lotion moisturizes, softens, and protects your skin. Shea butter, jojoba and kukui nut oil combined with aloe vera soothe and replenish your skin to keep it looking youthful & vibrant.
- Paraben-free/Cruelty-free/100% Vegan-Vegetarian
- Nice, light unscented lotion that sensitive skin would like
Emité Make Up PROFESSIONAL SLANT TWEEZER
- This is a professional angled tweezer in quality steel. It applies the perfect amount of tension and maximum precision.
- I couldn't get this out of the package. I had to use another set of tweezers to get it out! I found them to be cheap looking, but they worked.
- Silicone-based highlighter brings a natural radiance to the complexion with colors designed to highlight and emphasize eyes, cheeks and other features. Goes on sheer, but can be layered for intensity and mixed for a customized luminous finish. Designed for versatility, S/B Highlighter can be applied by fingertips, brush or sponge.
- Long lasting for all-day wear/Oil free, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic/Sheer, buildable color
- I used this in my airbrush as well as fingers and sponge. It is very pigmented and VERY long lasting. Super glittery but it looks amazing in pics.
- I had planned on an additional post today, but I'm exhausted. One of the kids I take care of broke her leg--she's too little for crutches so she has to be carried everywhere. I'm headed to work a few hours earlier and staying later to help. Therefore, responses to your amazing emails and comments will be a bit delayed. I love y'all!