Milani Cosmetics is a wonderful makeup brand that is influenced by Milan, Italy--the culture, the style, the people, the arts, and most importantly, the colors. This cruelty-free brand is available at many drugstores, other mass retailers, and online.
Today, after several years of trying and buying nearly all of their products, I'm sharing what I think you should check out and what you should skip. I'm choosing products that are available in stores. Thanks for Ashley, for reminding me to finally finish this post!
- Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadow (pictured)--These come in 29 colors, several finishes (satin, matte, shimmer), and are buildable and pigmented. $4.49
- Shadow Eyez 12 HR Wear Eyeshadow Pencil (pictured)--12 shades of pencil that are highlighters/shadows/liners in one product that don't crease and are waterproof. I like using them as a shadow primer or for an easy eye look. $7.49
- Eyeshadow Primer (pictured)--Make sure your shadow lasts all day and that color is intensified by using a primer. $5.99
- Brow Fix Kit--This tiny kit features 2 brow colors, a highlight, small brushes, tiny tweezers, and a 3x mirror. Good for makeup on the go or for travel. $7.99, 3 shades
- Milani Eyeliners--These come in a variety of forms and are worth a try, whether you like pencil, liquid, or mechanical. The brow pencils and clear gel are worth a mention.
- Not a fan of their mascaras, brow tint pens, foil eyeliners, foil eyeshadows
- Baked Blush (pictured)--My faves are the Luminoso (soft shimmery peach) and the matte blushes (the latter look great on darker skin). I don't like the others in the line--too shimmery/glittery for me. but may be perfect for you! $8.49
- Rose Blush (pictured)--Some of the prettiest-looking blushes out there, right? These were limited edition that are now permanent, but in 3 shades. There are natural and more pigmented shades. $7.99
- Bronzers--There are baked bronzers, bronze XL, and matte (not online, but still can be found in stores) that are give that bronzed shimmery goddess look, $9.99
- Note: I have never been able to find powder foundations or concealers of this brand in stores, so I am skipping a review here, but you can find them online.
- Lipsticks (pictured)--Available in 28 colors (my faves are Nude Creme, Fruit Punch, and Teddy Bare) and now in matte form as well, these lipsticks are some of my fave drugstore finds. $5.99
- Brilliant Lip Glosses (pictured)--13 shades and two finishes (cream or shimmer) with a hint of vanilla scent in sleek packaging, $4.99
- I also love the limited edition Fierce Foil glosses.
- Easyliner Mechanical Lip Liner Pencil (pictured) and Anti-Feathering Lip Liner
- I prefer the older formulation, but the newer offering comes in 37 shades, with many of these being hit or miss. I say skip them.
Have you tried Milani before? What are your fave Milani products?
To order or for more info: MilaniCosmetics.com
- Today my "baby" sister Holly turns 20! We are 18 years apart but are super close. Happy birthday, I love you!
- Had a major brush cleaning session--I'm talking 101 (no exaggeration) brushes. It took forever, but prom season is here, so I had to get ready!