I am wearing everything purchased in the video.
|I am wearing or using everything above in the video.|
For reviews on the items above, please watch the video.
If you need even more details after watching the video, let me know.
- Murad Invisiblur Perfecting Sheild
- Besame Translucent Brightening Vanilla Face Powder
- Kat Von D Light + Shade Eye Palette (if you'd like a comparison with the KVD L+S Contour Palette, let me know)
- St. Tropez Dark Tanning Mousse
- Giorgio Armani Silk Foundation, shade 4.5
- Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector
- Too Faced Natural Matte Palette
- Nudestix Blur Pencil
- Algenist Genius Bi-Phase Peel
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Moonstone
- Sephora #77 Contour Brush
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
Which products interest you?
Do you own any of these? Which ones?
|My room--where the video magic happens!|
- I'm sick so I spent the weekend not doing much, honestly! How's that for an exciting weekend? But seriously I did get out twice: once for a milkshake (for my throat, I swear) and I did meet up with friends for dinner al fresco. The weather was wonderful that night with a soft breeze, twinkly lights, good conversation, and a sleepy pup on my foot.
- Speaking of a sleepy pup, Charlie has been having really bad sneezing fits. He went to the vet Friday and got a shot for his allergies. He is also on meds, which are helping a little. I don't know why he is being bothered by them now, as opposed to any other year, but as long as he's well, I'm happy!
- $100 Sephora Giveaway (seriously, why haven't you entered yet? What would you buy?)
- $100 Visa Giftcard (for those not into makeup or who just want $100!)