First up is my IPSY bag for July. Let's see what I got:
The theme is Sensationally Sunkissed and everything came in this leather-like scalloped bag.
- wHet Nail Polish in Facetious-- playfully jocular or humorous, and that’s exactly how you’ll feel in this flashy shade from wHet Nail Polish. This chip resistant, high shine, vegan polish is "three free" and void of harmful chemicals like formaldehyde, toluene, and dpd (dibutyle phthalate). Plus, it’s exclusively made in the USA, and never tested on animals. Took 2 coats to get the blue shade that was true to the bottle.
- Hang Ten Dark Tanning Oil SPF 8--Highlight your healthy glow with our organically indulgent dark tanning oil. Rich in vitamins, antioxidants, & exotic plant extracts. Tan naturally! I haven't used this yet as I don't tan, but will pass it on to family.
- Pixi Beauty Mini Tinted Brillance Balm--Packed with lip-loving ingredients, this glossy gel balm protects & hydates lips instantly. After the balm wears off, lips are left tinted with a flattering, personalized hue just for you (color & intensity depends on pH level of lips). This didn't produce enough color for me--I like a similar product from tarte much better--but good to keep in the purse.
- Bare Minerals 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow Broad Spectrum SPF 15--Meet the next generation in eyeshadow: creamy, long-wearing color meets exceptional skincare benefits and broad spectrum SPF protection. Chock-full of skin-loving ingredients, this breakthrough product delivers 5 benefits in one luxurious formula: 1.) 12-hour long-wearing color 2.) Super-charged primer 3.) Powerful brightening benefits 4.) Smoothes fine lines 5.) Protects with SPF. Goes on wet and pigmented and was worried at first I wouldn't be able to work with it, but once blended I loved it.
- Befine Food Skin Care Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15--This lightweight moisturizer from Befine Food Skin Care features SPF 15, as well as rosemary, pomegranate & rice to provide instant hydration and protection. It is easily absorbed into skin, and is packed with powerful anti-oxidants and proteins to help balance the skin’s moisture levels. This exploded out of the top somehow and got all up in my bag, so I haven't been able to really test this one. Whomp whomp.
|BareMinerals BB Shadow and Pixi Tinted Balm|
If you are interested in subscribing, please use my link here. It's $10 a month, and I've subbed since the very first bag! I love the online community and how you can trade items if you didn't like what you got in your bag.
I also subscribe to the seasonal FabFitFun box! It's headed by Guiliana Ranic and curated by experts in their field and features beauty, fashion, and health. Let's see what's inside:
And now here's a shameless plug for my YouTube channel. Click here to subscribe if you'd like. I made a video where I go through each item, plus the World's Cutest Dog (as decided by moi) makes a cameo. Check out my video below:
I received 10 items and the total was over $240. Boxes are $49.99 each and are delivered 4 times a year. I do have a discount code for $15 and I can share that code with the first 3 of you who email me asking for it.
What products are you interested in trying?