Macadamia Oil Deep Repair Mask. There's a reason why it's such a well-loved product--it works. It is pricey but worth it. Use for 10 minutes and no more than twice a week.
Soft--When I want my hair to get very soft and moisturized in a hurry, I love the Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask. This brings my wavy hair back, instead of the usual frizziness.
Itchy Scalp--This Clear Intense Hydration Mask is 2 products in one: it helps with itchy scalp and it hydrates in only 3 minutes!
Repair--If you want a cheaper and less intense version of the Macadamia Oil Mask, try this L'Oreal Total Repair Damage Erasing Balm. Your hair will feel better in 3-5 minutes.
Organic--Green&Glam has organic Neroli oil and is wonderful for fine and normal hair. It has a natural smell and works best if left in 20 min or longer.
|Beachy Hair Via my Instagram|
- Wet your hair before getting into the pool. It really helps!
- UV rays are not only damaging to your skin, but they fade color as well. Protect your hair by wearing a hat or coating your hair in one of these masks (or try conditioner or a hair oil).
- For deep conditioning, place a shower cap over mask-infused hair and keep it for at least 30 minutes. No shower cap? Try plastic wrap.
- Use these masks once or twice a week.
- BONUS: Want a DIY version? Try my DIY Hair "Smoothies".
PS: I'm linking up each month with these gorgeous ladies, where we'll be sharing tips to simplify summer. Hope you stop by their blogs!
Natalia @ Ma Nouvelle Mode // Elle at Elle Sees // Cyndi at Walking in Grace // Alison at Get Your Pretty On // Jen at Yummy, Healthy, Easy