First up is the FabFitFun VIP box, which is a seasonal box by Guiliana Ranic. She has a FabFitFun website, led by an amazing advisory board of health/beauty/fitness/etc. experts, and offers a daily newsletter. The boxes are offered every 3 months and are not personalized, but there's something for everyone. All products are full-sized and premium products. Here's what I got:
Dermasuri Deep Exfoliating Mitt--I like this and it works well.
Cult Gaia Turban--Part turban, part headband, but I look all ridiculous in it. I like the wire in it but need to play around with it more.
Level Naturals Shower Bombs--I make these myself, and like my diy shower bombs better to be honest, as these dissolve quickly and don't have enough fragrance in the shower. These deliver a scent designed to clear stuffy noses and help you relax. They definitely work in a pinch.
Kai Perfume Oil--I've received one of these in another monthly box, but it's a nicely-scented oil.
Oscar Blandi Volumizing Dry Shampoo--Already a fan of this and own it. Great for dark hair.
Cover F/X Protection Primer--A primer with SPF. What's not to love?
The Better Chip Spinach and Kale--a tasty corn chip treat.
Mini Stability Ball and DVD--not pictured here and I haven't used them yet.
The box is $49.99, and values well over $175. I'm glad I tried it!
Please feel free to click my affiliate link here to get your own box. Use code SPRING5 to save $5
Here's my IPSY bag for March. This bag is $10 a month and features 4-5 full-size and deluxe samples. The theme is Destination Beauty, and the artist-designed bag was influenced by San Francisco. I have been a sub since the first bag, but was disappointed to get yet another Chella and Pixi product. I was excited to get the other two products. Here's what I got:
- Pixi Beauty Flawless Beauty Primer--Loaded with skin loving ingredients. Formula contains powerful anti-aging and skin fortifying benefits. Formula suitable for all skin types. I've received their original formula and both are okay.
- NYX Love in Rio--Escape to Rio...if only with your eyes. Inspired by the non-stop action of this exotic city, these 3-color eye shadow palettes give you high-glam, go-anywhere intensity day and night thanks to their highly pigmented formulations. Hit the beach in natural nudes, then dance the night away with a shimmering sweep of juicy color from the dual-ended applicator. I love NYX, and these are fun basic colors.
- Chella Indigo Eyeliner--I';m not really into blue eyeliner, but this was fun to play around with. Experience Chella’s Eyeliner Pen, a formula so incredible and surprising it almost describes itself. Highly innovative, never-done before - this pigmented, non-staining eyeliner ink provides a sleek, high-intensity eye make-up that lasts all day. This silky eyeliner glides on to define, emphasize and embolden with long lasting vibrant color that stays on until you want it gone!
- Water resistant
- Smudge proof
- Quick drying, no feathering
- Free of NANO, free of parabens
- Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick--Make an impact with Marvelous Moxie™ Lipstick. Creamy, super-saturated, ultra-pigmented color glides on like butter for full coverage in a rich satin finish. Lips look fuller and more voluptuous. An infusion of minerals revitalizes lips for a healthy-looking pout, while a moisture-loaded hydrating complex helps to nourish and condition with Abyssinian Oil and Omega Fatty Acids for supple, baby-soft smoothness. All the while, an encapsulated vitamin A, C and E complex helps to deliver antioxidant defense, so you’re ready for anything—and everything. This is so tiny and cute. Love the color.
What beauty products have you been loving this month?