Happy weekend to us! What are your plans? I'm heading back home for my Grandmother's 75th birthday. She's the reason I got into beauty (at age 3!) so it's only fitting I mention her in a beauty post, right? Speaking of today's post, I'm comparing two lip crayons. See more drugstore lip crayon reviews here. Enjoy!
Wet N Wild Mega Slicks Lip Balm Stain
- lip balm stains glide on smoothly while conditioning the lips
- enriched with Acai Palm Oil, this amazing formula forms a protective shield on the lips to prevent feathering.
- 6 shades
- minty, cooling sensation
NYC City Proof Twistable Intense Lip Color
- shiny, stay-put finish
- 12 shades
- fruity scent
This or That?
- As far as staying power, Wet N Wild lasts much longer, as it is a balm stain. However, some of the colors just looked completely different on me than on the packaging/in the tube.
- I liked the NYC color selection better and it was shinier; very similar to a lipstick.
- But personally, I like Jordana, Neutrogena, or Revlon better than these. See more lip crayon reviews here.
Have a great weekend! Be safe, behave, and be well. Love, Elle.
PS: Got wrinkles? Got stretch marks? Wanna see 'em disappear? Enter to win a tube of Strivectin SD Advanced.