I was lucky enough to receive a free trial month of MoviePass. I've been loving being able to catch up on movies in the theater. Thanks, MoviePass!
What is it? MoviePass is an all-access pass to movie theaters nationwide.
- For one flat monthly fee you get access to all of the biggest releases in theaters. MoviePass works at 95% of theaters nationwide. Click here to find theaters near you.
- Members can see a movie a day for one low monthly fee. Some restrictions apply. There are no black out dates and all first run major releases are available.
- Think of it as a “Netflix-like experience” for the moviegoer as MoviePass allows you to go to as many movies as you desire!
- Plans vary from a movie a day to a movie a week, so you can pick the plan that best suits you.
- Once I finally got my card, I was curious to find out if it really would be easy to use. It was! Here's how I used it:
- When you join MoviePass you will receive your very own MoviePass VIP card that you can use at 95% of movie theaters where major credit cards are accepted. Simply...
- I tried MoviePass at three theaters in Atlanta, and had no problems using the card. It made watching the latest releases easy and convenient.
- I love the fact that there are no blackout dates or blackout movies. I got to see everything I wanted when I wanted to see it.
- I also like how you can choose a plan that works for you.
- Movie fans will love this, and it would make a great gift for teens.
- I highly recommend MoviePass!