Happy Monday to you! I hope you're staying warm where ever you are. As per my annual tradition, I'm once again sharing some of my favorite beauty products of the year. And I made a really short video as well! I hope you enjoy.
Can't view the video? Click here.
- Revlon Lip Balm Stain in Smitten--I wore this very wearable shade but love many other shades as well as the new matte ones. For more lip crayon reviews, click here.
- Walgreens Revo Lip Balm in Sugar Cookies--I have other scents as well, but this is the one I grabbed the most. So moisturizing! I love it way more than EOS.
- Milani 3D Lip Glitsy Glamour Gloss in Designer Label--A nude peach with pink and gold sparkles that looks great over any color. I really love it on a red lip.
- Sally Hansen Twinkle Toes-ty--This is just a perfect glitter polish. Every time I wear this, I get asked what it is. Gorgeous.
- Essie First Timer--I was expecting pink since I have the most of those, but I wore this one so much! My favorite green shade of polish! I've tried for years to make my own shade of this and so glad it exists now!
- L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Damage-Erasing Balm--For when I'm too lazy to whip up my own mask and want something that works--soft hair in a hurry!
- Suave Shine Mask--My super cheap (under $5) secret for getting shine back into hair
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara--For gorgeous bombshell lashes
- Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara--I love the wand for those tiny bottom lashes. And the formula for the top lashes makes them extra long. I get compliments on my lashes every time I wear it. Skip the waterproof!
|To see what's inside these palettes, be sure to watch the video!|
- Lorac Unzipped--A neutral palette full of rose-gold tones that's different from the usual browns
- NARS Guy Bourdin Blush Palette--This LE palette is full of gorgeous blushes, a highlighter, and a bronzer. It's an all-in-one!
- Nova White Teeth Whitening Kit--Originally shared here, this is one of the best at-home kits I've ever used.
- Sigma E40 Blending Brush--This brush is the icing on the cake when it comes to blending out shadows. I've used others and nothing gave me the look I wanted until I started using this. I've got a code on the left for 10% off, if interested.
What were your favorite products of the past year?