Hey you! How was your Halloween? To give us all a bit of reprieve from all of the crazy makeup, I have a light everyday makeup look. This look is very natural and can be worn anytime of year. It's perfect for teens, makeup beginners, those who don't wear makeup often, and it uses only drugstore products. You don't have to use the exact products I do; use what works for you! Have a great weekend and enjoy!
N E E D :
- Revlon BB Cream (best for dry skin)
- Wet N Wild Shadow Trio--Walking on Eggshells (I used Almay Bold Nudes for Blue Eyes in the Video)
- Rimmel Lash Accelator Endless Mascara
- Milani Rose Blush (LE)--Flora Passion
- Nuance Lipstick--Dusty Rose
H I G H E N D:
- Dr. Jart BB cream
- Benefit Peek a Bright Eyes Shadow
- LORAC Special Effects Mascara
- MAC Pink Swoon
- Bobbi Brown Lipstick--Brownie
- Apply BB cream all over the face. Apply concealer as needed.
- Using a flat shader brush (Sigma E60) apply the pink shade to the lid.
- With a crease brush (Sigma E25) blend the crease shade into the crease.
- Sigma E40 is used next to blend out the crease.
- Tap the highlight shade with a clean finger and dab on the middle of the lids for brightness.
- Add a coat of mascara to top lashes only.
- Sweep the tiniest amount of blush on tops of cheeks for color.
- Add a your-lips-but-better lipstick to complete the look!
In 3 minutes, I share my tutorial on how to get this look. Enjoy! PS: There's a sleepy Charlie cameo!
If you can't view the video, click here.
Have a great weekend! Be safe, behave, and be well. Love, Elle