- Ardell Baby Demi Wispies
Why you need it:
- If you have smaller eyes or find false lashes too long
- If you want "natural-looking" false lashes
- If you want shorter looking false lashes
- $4.99 and under
Where can I get it?
- Drugstores like CVS or Walgreens, Sally Beauty, and online (Amazon)
I've heard of Demi Wispies--how is it different from those?
- As you can see in the side-by-side above, the Baby Demi Wispies are shorter.
What do they look like on?
- Here's a closeup. The band is thin, but I did go a little crazy with the liner. I shot this pic before doing my makeup.
Can they be reused?
- Yes, use eye makeup remover to remove the glue and they can be reused!
Have you tried baby demi wispies?
- I was tickled to see my pics shared on Hard Candy and Pur Minerals' Instagram accounts. It made my week.
- I did another round of Hello Fresh--my 3rd or 4th. Out of the meal boxes I've tried, this one is still my fave. Did you see my Snaps of my meals? I'm ellesees on there.
More False Lashes Links: