Hard Candy All Matte Up Hydrating Lip Stain in Berry Matte
- Walmart--Not near a Walmart? ORDER ONLINE :)
- 5 shades
Why I Like It:
I think I've tried just about every lip crayon that exists--most of them are glossy, but this version is matte. I had tried the HC glossy version and really didn't like it, but decided to give this one a chance. I'm so glad I did.
It's unscented and is a creamy matte. It's not drying at all. It's easy to apply--use the crayon or place some on your finger and pat onto lips for a flush of color. It lasts long as well. Plus, it's retractable! No need to sharpen!
How does this compare to Revlon or Wet N Wild?
- Revlon is mint-scented, so I thought those of you who don't care for that might like this.
- The newly repackaged WNW lip crayon is another fave of mine, but that one doesn't last as long as the HC.
- HC reminds me a little of the Maybelline matte lipsticks that I love. Maybelline has something similar to a matte lip crayon with a blurring tip that I didn't care for and the liner kept breaking on me. I did like the formula though.
Have you tried this before?
- Finally feeling like a legit blogger because I read 3 books on my Cancun trip: Just Kids, Husband's Secret, Big Little Lies. Liked 'em all.