Y'all, we are about to get negative.
Normally, I try to find the positive of a beauty product, but not today.
I've been getting some misses in the drugstore department lately.
While these were not for me, you might LOVE them, so check 'em out below:
SinfulColors Gel Polish Kit
- With the popularity of other no-lamp-needed gel kits, I had to try this.
- Love this brand, but this didn't last long at ALL on me.
- If you follow me on Snapchat (ellesees) you saw how quickly it disappeared from my nails. So disappointed in this.
- This was new to me! It looks like a felt tip marker liner, but was actually liquid liner.
- It didn't last long on me and separated pretty quickly.
- I was wearing this in THIS post and THIS video.
- This is supposed to be a matte lip crayon, but it's more of a creamy matte. Not a bad formula.
- I love the color, but not the packaging--that's why it was a fail. I also disliked the blurring tip.
- I am going to de-pot it into another container.
- Double-ended mascara that is supposed to give lots of volume
- While this wasn't a bad mascara, it didn't deliver for me. I'm wearing it in the video at the end of this post.
- Revlon has released 5 new mascaras (reviews coming SOON) and this is the first one I saw.
- This is a super wet formula with a small paddle wand.
- Y'all, it made my lashes fall out!
Revlon Matte Lipcolor
- These come in a variety of pigmented colors, but never reached that matte phase for me. They also transferred easily. They were pretty thought.
- Random: I think I'm the only one who liked the scent!
NYX Suede Lipsticks
- This is a love it or hate it product. It just transferred too easily for me to love it.
NYX Be Gone! Lip Color Remover
- A super thick balm with random granules that is supposed to remove lip products.
- This ended up making a huge mess and I had to use wipes anyway. Just kind of ridiculous. I liked it better at moisturizing lips.
Two videos in one week, what???
Don't forget to watch more details below!
Are these products you love? Do I just need to try another shade maybe?
Any of these you'd try or skip?
- One of my good friends had a stroke on Monday. She's only 35! It's just so scary and I've been worried and praying. We love you JeWa!
- I'm doing a GUEST POST on PearlsandPolkadots--check it out here!