If there's new makeup, I have to try it out.
And if there's an entire NEW BRAND, I'm beside myself!
Enter The Edge Beauty--this is a new line from Dillard's.
I got the chance to sample a few things, as pictured above, and I took them back to the Beauty Room and gave them a good testing. Let's dig in!
The line is formulated without parabens, mineral oil, or animal derivatives.
Pictured above are the liquid liner, lip liner, and lengthening mascara.
- Liquid Liner--2 shades, lovely quality
- Lengthening Mascara--This was really, really good. Not too dry, not too wet, but lots of length. There's also a mascara for volume.
- Lipliner--This comes in 4 shades. I love that it's tasteless, odorless, and it doesn't feather. It's very pigmented and I've worn it alone. Not drying on the lips!
The EDGE Beauty Iconic Blush in Afterglow--This is a beautiful peachy-pink, aka my fave blush shade. I'm drawn to them, plus they look good on so many skin tones. I found this one to be so lovely and natural. This comes in 4 colors.
The EDGE Beauty Iconic Bronzer--This is called a bronzer, but I call it a highlight and contour in one. This comes in 2 shades. It is very sheer and natural, and this particular shade (Silhoutte) was a bit light on me. There is no fragrance. Pale skin would love to try this--very cool-toned.
The EDGE Beauty Iconic Lip Gloss--I couldn't wait to try this! If I am drawn to peachy pink blushes, I am also drawn to the same shade in gloss. You've got 6 shades (Blaze is pictured) to try. Think creamy gloss but not sticky. Vitamin E, mango butter, and orchid extract leave lips moisturized. And it smells yummy!
The EDGE Beauty Iconic Lipstick--It wouldn't be an Elle Sees post without a lipstick, am I right? The shade pictured is Bombshell, but there 8 to choose from. Shiny, hydrated lips that come in beautiful packaging will have a shade for everyone.
- The quality. Great thought was put into this line and you can tell. I was really expecting some duds, surely there would be a dislike in this line, but not here.
- While I love the packaging, opening the blush and bronzer always was a bit frustrating until I got the hang of it. You have to slide the top to the left to open.
$16-$28 (eyeshadow palette is $38)
Where to Get:
Dillards stores or here.
What products caught your eye?
- Somehow made it through Halloween weekend without eating any candy. I'm still in shock myself.
- The weather has been rainy and dreary, BUT it has caused the fall colors to really pop and be beautiful. I'm soaking it all in, the colors, that is!