Time for me to bring out my beauty bag and show you what's new! And y'all, I have so much to share! I am only sharing my faves out of the products I was sent from the past few months. Y'all know I wouldn't waste my time sharing something that wasn't good! Now, let's open up the bag and see what's inside:
- Essential Brush Set--just the essentials in a cute travel case
- Pro Cut Crease Brush & Pro Crease Blending Brush--2 new brushes that are a must-have. I use these every day.
- Solid Brush Cleanser--Cleansing your brushes AND sponges is so much faster with this and it leaves them smelling nice, too.
- Velvet Touch Blushes in 03 and 06--Look at those beauties below! My favorite summer blush is 3. It's a gorgeous coral with a golden undertone.
- Velvet Touch Shadow Palette 02--An awesome nude palette--love this when I travel!
Which ones would you like to try?
- I had to get a new planner--I'm old school, so I write it all down, and would be lost without it. I got one from Target. As much as I love everyone's EC ones, they are just too cluttered for me. I know, so boring!
- I'm on Snapchat--see my day at work, my life, and a smidge of beauty. Search for Ellesees.
- Rebecca Minkoff + Karen Walker Sunglasses Giveaway
- Splash Into Summer Giveaway
- Happy birthday to my step-dad!