Hey you! Happy weekend to us! Any exciting plans? If the weather cooperates I plan on being at the pool. Speaking of the pool, today I'm sharing 10 Summer Beauty Hacks that you will LOVE. Nine of these I came up with and all have been tested by me for years. Check out the video below to see them all!
- DIY Hair Treatment--1 part conditioner to 2 parts water in a spray bottle. Spray on hair to protect it from the sun, salt, sea, and chlorine.
- DIY Hair Detangler/Leave In Conditioner--Use the same recipe as above to keep hair post-pool and the beach tangle-free
- DIY Sunscreen Pads--Apply sunscreen to cotton pads. Keep them in a sealed bag in your bag for those times when you find yourself suddenly in the sun for long periods of time (car trips, flat tire, long lines).
- Tea Bags--Use the bag and/or black tea for sunburns
- Greek Yogurt--Excellent for sunburns if you find yourself without aloe!
- Wash & Reapply--If sunscreen breaks out your face, try my tried-and-true trick of washing your face midday (like after 2 or 3 hours, depending on if you're in the water) of wearing sunscreen. Reapply and you won't break out. I also suggest trying mineral sunscreen. I give recommendations in the video!
- Deodorant--Great for shaving knicks--just apply a little
- Baby Powder for Sand--I swear by this oldie-but-goodie tip to get rid of sandy feet/body
- Acne Pads--These soften feet. Instant pedi! Just add polish.
- Yogurt for Feet--The lactic acid softens feet. No tub? Just place each foot with yogurt into a plastic bag. I use a big ziploc!
What's your favorite summer beauty hack?
- My #JALS goal for the month is to clean out the clutter, and I plan on doing just that! I'm cleaning the place from top to bottom so I can start the de-clutter process.
- I've got lots of new products coming to you next week in a haul!
- I'm kind of obsessed with the doll Barbie's Instagram. It's so cute.
- Thanks for your sweet words on this post. Y'all are the best.