Want a really fast makeup look? Or how about an easy makeup look that looks great on everyone? Then you'll love this one--it's perfect for beginners, teens, and those who want a more natural-looking makeup. It's time to shakeup your makeup with a Pop of Pink!
|For high end and drusgtore alternatives, please watch the video below.|
- LORAC Unzipped palette
- L'Oreal Telescopic mascara
- NARS LE Guy Bourdin blush palette
- Milani Fruit Punch lipstick
- Smashbox Pop of Pink lip gloss
Before this look: I applied BB cream and concealer. Fill in your brows if desired.
1. Using a flat brush or clean finger apply a shimmery shade onto the lid. This makes the eye look awake and makes the mascara pop. Easy eye enhancer! Then, using a crease brush/tapered blending brush, sweep a matte brown onto the crease. Use a clean fluffy brush/tapered blending brush to blend out the brown, by sweeping the brush in a rainbow motion.
2. Curl lashes. Add lots of mascara! My fave!! I skipped liner, but add if desired.
3. Sweep a light hot pink blush onto the apples of cheeks.
4. Add a pretty pink lipstick and enhance it with a bright pink lip gloss if desired.
Want to see a tutorial? I share high end products and drugstore alternatives!
Check out my quick 5 min video below:
Natalia @ Ma Nouvelle Mode // Elle at Elle Sees // Cyndi at Walking in Grace // Alison at Get Your Pretty On // Jen at Yummy, Healthy, Easy
I'm linking up each week with these gorgeous ladies, where we'll be sharing tips to simplify summer. Hope you stop by their blogs!
GIVEAWAY TIME! Thank you reading my blog--here's a thank you: