-= didn't like
-+= it's a maybe
- Blow Pro: Ready, Set, Blow +
- Nüg face masks -+
- Olay Thermal Mini-Peel +
- Peter Thomas Roth Vitamin C Sleeping Mask -
- Ole Henrikson Truth Serum Collagen Booster +
- First Aid Beauty Instant Oatmeal Mask +
- First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads +
- First Aid Beauty Overnight Mask -+
- The Righteous Butter Lotion +
- NYX Angel Veil Primer -+
- Sally Hansen Color Foil in Yellow Gold, Rose Copper, Sterling Silver +
- Sally Hansen Big Smoky Top Coat -
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Violet Voltage +
- Sally Hansen Color Frenzy in Red, White, & Hue; Candy Drops +
- Zoya Pixie Dust Summer 2014 Collection +
|Note: The pic wasn't brightened to insure real swatch color|
For more information about each product, I encourage you to watch the video! I have a cold in this video and I was delirious. It kinda cracks me up. Also, find out the origins of the CANDLE shown in the pic above. This week I'll be featuring 5 videos on my channel, so I hope you consider subscribing.
And the last item I purchased was the new LORAC Pro Palette 2. This is a cool-toned version of the original. It is $42, available at ulta.com and in stores 6-29.
I liked this palette and found the consistency of the shadows to be just as good as the original. If you have brown or hazel eyes, or are neutral or cool-toned, or like LORAC shadows, or want some different colors in your collection other than just neutral browns, you might want to pick this up. However, I still find the original to be my favorite.
In video below, I go into detail with swatches, pros/cons, comparisons to the original, as well as possible dupes for a few shades.
What new products have you purchased recently?
Love Target? Want to win some giftcards? Enter these giveaways: