1. Lipstick--Milani Nude Creme--I like my nude shades with a bit more pink in them, and this one is gorgeous and smells like watermelon. Also Try: Milani Teddy Bare (brown nude) or Kate Moss for Rimmel 03.
2. Polish--Essie Cocktails & Coconuts--A beautiful slightly shimmery beige that makes a tan pop. Also Try: Bonne Bell Nail Lacquer or Essie Sand Tropez (no shimmer).
3. Lip Gloss--Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie in Trail Blazer--For when I want a kiss of color. Also Try: Mally Starburst or NYX Smokey Look.
4. Shadow--Neutrogena Crease Proof Eyeshadow in Constant Copper--This shadow survives summer days and nights without creasing. I like the shade Stay Golden, too. Also Try: Milani Shadow Eyez in Champagne Toast.
5. Blush--Tarte Amazonian Clay in Nude--A pigmented, long-wearing blush. Also Try: ELF in Peachy Keen
What are your favorite nude makeup products?
Love Target? Want to win $200? Enter these giveaways: