I've had so much fun playing with the products I was sent from Bare Minerals, including their new serum foundation. Check out the goodies below:
-Lipsticks in Make Your Move, Get Ready
-Gloss in Ringleader
-Blushes in The One, The Secret's Out
-Concealer in Medium
And here is the Beauty Obsessed kit, which has a little bit of everything:
Mini gloss in Trailblazer
-Mascara Flawless Definition
-Blush/bronzer duo in The Secret's Out/ Skinny Dip
-Eyeliner in black
As far as the products go, here's a quick review:
- Lipsticks are gorgeous and feel nice
- Lipglosses are really pretty--mine were both light colors, so light on pigmentation
- Eyeshadows are pigmented and didn't crease
- Blushes have beautiful colors and are buildable
- Conealer is amazing--see original review here
- Mascara looked natural on me and had no clumps
- Eyeliner worked well and comes with built in smudge tip/sharpener
And now for the new foundations!
-The Biolucent Mineral Brightening Treatment is a gorgeous primer that delivers a glow to the skin.
-The BareSkin Pure Brightening Serum Foundation is outstanding!
- no: parabens, fragrance, water, silicones, or oils are in this
- 20 shades
- feels lightweight on the skin
- sheer to full coverage
- adds a glow to skin without shimmer
- satin finish
And here's a demo, info, and review on the Pure Brightening Serum Foundation:
Click here to see the video if you can't watch above.
Here's a before/after shot of me--other than cropping and text, this photo was not enhanced in any way. Not sure you can tell in the before, but I have freckles, visible pores, wrinkles, and discoloration. I was really impressed with how glowing my skin looked, as well as the coverage with just 1 drop (please see video as I take you through sheer to medium to full coverage). Pictured in the after is 6 drops. I'm wearing all Bare Minerals products (foundation, eyeshadow, eye liner, mascara, lipstick, gloss, blush, concealer). I'm very impressed with this foundation and highly recommend trying it!
Do you use Bare Minerals? What products are your favorite?