Hey you! How has your week been? This post is going up super late because this sinus infection has been kicking me down. I'm talking go-to-sleep-at-9:30-down. I'm usually burning the midnight oil around here! Anyway, I shared some options earlier this week to get your body glowing for spring. And today I have a makeup look that looks natural, and is so pretty. It's an easy, glowing look for spring. If you are into natural-looking makeup, you'll love this. I hope you enjoy the video!
I'm sharing a variety of products to get this look, including those from this month's Ipsy bag. Click here for my code to join for $10 a month. Here's what's inside:
- Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm in Apple Pink
- Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil
- Demeter Jasmine Perfume Oil Roll On
- dr. brandt® microdermabrasion
- Elizabeth Mott pop! goes the shadow
And here is how I got the look:
- I started off with the dr. brandt® microdermabrasion scrub. Very gentle, and good for all skin types.
- Then I used the new Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray. I was sent this to try and I love how light it is! Here's more:
- Think lightweight primer, but in spray form! Perfect for spring/summer or those who want a lighter primer.
- Silicone-free base creates a breathable barrier between skin and makeup. I had no breakouts/irritation.
- Oil, paraben and sulfate-free. Each product is tested for sensitive skin.
- Formulated to be worn with or without makeup.
- Proven to reduce the need for makeup touch-ups or blotting. I have dry skin, so I can't attest to that, but my makeup lasted all day.
- This will be out next month--I highly suggest trying it out! There's an oil-control version too!
- Next, I applied Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse as for my foundation and then added concealer. Feel feel to use your favorite BB, CC, or tinted moisturizer.
- For the eyes, I use the Elizabeth Mott pop! goes the shadow, a beautiful champagne shade, that I applied to the center of the lids and blended out. In the video I also use Stila's Kitten, my favorite shadow shade. It allows eyes to look larger and more awake.
- To make my lashes look thicker, I used the Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil along the outer half of my lash line, and using short strokes. Love this!
- I curled my lashes and used Covergirl Bombshell mascara--I used the #1 side only.
- To get that glow, I applied the Maybelline Master Glaze Bronzer Stick along my upper cheekbones, chin, and the top of my nose. Yes, this is a bronzer stick, but it's so light that it works perfectly as a glowing highlighter. You can also use the champagne shadow or your favorite highlighter. I have dry skin, so I like the creme formula.
- On my lips, I used the Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm in Apple Pink, but I also love the Neutrogena MoistureSmooth Color Stick in Fresh Papaya. I also used it as a creme blush.