I have the worst dark circles (that aren't hereditary, but are maybe from waking up at 5am to comment on blogs...how crazy am I?) so I'm on a forever quest to find THE product for correcting concealers. And while I have a routine in place (sharing soon), I can't help but to try out new products. I reviewed these specifically for under eye circles. So which one did I like the best? Read on:
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Corrector--$29--"This creamy, highly pigmented yet lightweight peach-based concealer is designed to effectively neutralize, erase the look of and brighten under eye darkness, dark circles and even age spots. Infused with green coffee extract, cucumber, avacado and aloe plus anti-aging peptides, niacin, hyaluronic acid and hydrolyzed collagen." 3 shades
- It is certainly very nice and creamy, and didn't crease. But my circles? Still there, but I really liked this.
- Bare Minerals Correcting Concealer Broad Spectrum SPF 20--$20--"This creamy formula combines SPF protection with superior, lightweight coverage that blends seamlessly to conceal blemishes, dark under-eye circles and other skin imperfections all day long. More than a concealer, it also works to decrease the appearance of dark spots and discolorations for a radiant, even-toned complexion." Formulated without parabens, synthetic fragrances and artificial oils. 8 shades
- Definitely med-full coverage, and it didn't crease on my dry skin. This was my favorite of the ones shared here.
- NYX Dark Circle Concealer--$6--"Coconut oil provides intensive moisture and ensures no caking. The subtle hint of orange counteracts the appearance of dark circles, while natural skin-toned pigments work in unison to provide the ultimate coverage." 4 shades
- I got this in light and medium since I'm usually between shades. This gives very light coverage and I feel their Full Coverage concealer is much better. It is creamy, thin, and while I use a corrector and then a concealer, I felt it didn't work that well on correcting my dark circles. I wouldn't repurchase but will use these up.
- Overall: I really liked the Bare Minerals Correcting Concealer, followed by It Cosmetics.
What correctors or concealers do you love?
- Win a pair of Reebok Skyscape shoes--pick the color!
- $75 Sephora Gift Card + 2 more prizes
- Gift basket full of RIMMEL makeup!
- All-Day Beauty Tools from NEUTROGENA