Hey you! Did you have a wonderful weekend? I'm still reminiscing about my birthday. I love celebrating, but hate getting older. Ugh! Anyway, today I have another Fall Makeup Look for you, and this one is all drugstore, making it very affordable. This is a more intense look, but I wear this to work and during the day comfortably. I hope you watch the 5 minute video below to see how I did it!
If unable to view the video, please click here or
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Rich Mahogany--Use all over the lid as a base.
- Maybelline Natural Smokes in Stylish Smokes Quad--Use the taupe shade all over the lid. Use the brown shade in the crease. Place the darkest shade in the outer "v" and smudge underneath bottom lashes. Use the lightest shade as an inner corner highlight and to highlight underneath brows.
- Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara--I swear this isn't a Maybelline-sponsored post! But I really love this mascara!
- CoverGirl Ink It Liner--Line the upper lash line and waterline/tightline. Make the line thicker at the end of the eye and taper it as you get closer to the inner/tear duct area. Smudge with a Precision Q-Tip.
- Wet N Wild Mellow Wine Blush--Use this to define cheekbones and add a slight bit of color to balance out the intense eyes and bold lips.
- Revlon Lipstick Black Cherry--This is a very bold color, so apply it as usual and blot away with a clean finger, if desired.
For a Sigma brushes, click here.
There's always a discount code on the left-hand side of my blog.
- Sigma E40 --Use to blend out shades, as demonstrated in video.
- Sigma E60 --Use to apply taupe shade to lid.
- Sigma E30 --Use to smudge darkest shade under bottom lashes.
- Sigma E25 --Use to apply brown shade to crease.
- Sigma E35 --Use to apply darkest shade to out "v."
- Real Techniques Accent Brush--Use to apply highlight.
- Precision Q-Tips--Use to smudge liner or apply highlight or smudge dark shade under bottom lashes
What makeup looks have you been loving for fall?