Whenever I get offered to review a skin care product, I jump at the chance, since I'm not gettin' any younger. Today I'm introducing LAC® TAUT®. LAC® TAUT® is an innovative collection of collagen-replenishing
I was sent two products: Taut Gold Standard Collagen Infusion Masks and the Taut Premium Collagen Replenishment Formula Ingestible Shots. Learn more info and find out my reviews, below.
• TAUT® - PREMIUM COLLAGEN REPLENISHMENT FORMULA: An 80-calorie Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen shot (1.7 oz), with the highest concentration of ingestible collagen on the market - 13,000 MG per 50ML serving, whereas similar products offer 5,000MG/serving or less.
◦ Key Benefits:
▪ Skin – repair, firmness, slimming, pigmentation
▪ Hair – restoration, growth
▪ Nails – strengthening, appearance
- As I've stated many times, before, anything with citric acid causes me to break out and my skin to blister. Most of the population doesn't have this affliction, so I don't expect most to have the same reaction. I knowingly used these products even though I had a temporary reaction. Minus that, I had zero side effects. If allergic to seafood ask your doctor, or avoid if breastfeeding/lactating.
- These small bottles had a semi-thick liquid that tasted like herbal citrus. It was not a bad taste at all and an easy way to get a dose of collagen.
- I noticed stronger nails and soft skin when using this product, which I took before bed every other day.
- I received one box of 5 paper masks.
- I used these 2-3 times a week, as directed.
- These are great paper masks that instantly made my skin feel smooth and soft.
Overall, I was pleased with my results of smooth, soft skin as I have very dry skin. If you are interested in trying collagen products, then check these out. Click here for more info.