I can't believe how long it's been since I've shared a 5 Under $5! I'm making up for that today with a Fall Faves Edition. I hope you enjoy, and if you're into autumn makeup trends/colors, I'll be sharing more of them this week!
- Wet N Wild Comfort Zone Palette--This 8 pan palette is super affordable and full of gorgeous autumnal colors
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Sick Slate--Now I wouldn't say this dries instantly, but if you want a fall color for a cheap price, try this one. It's a great neutral that is on trend and balances out the darker makeup. Lots of fun colors for fall!
- ELF Smudge Brush--It's fall and it's time to get smokey...on your lids, that is. At $1, this is a frugal option to smudge eye liner or shadow along the lash line. It can also be used to apply highlight to the inner corners or beneath brows. Try it!
- Jordana Twist and Shine Lip Crayon in Cranberry Crush--If bold lips for autumn are, well, too bold for you, give this a go! It's easy to apply, moisturizing, and has a beautiful color pay off. More colors available
- ELF HD Blush in Encore--With the cooler temps in most places, even oily skin can wear cream blush. This pigmented blush has a gorgeous color and can be applied with clean fingers or a dual-fiber stipple brush (also sold by ELF). A little goes a long way! Try in Showstopper for an even darker color.
What beauty treats have you been loving lately?