While I was recovering from being sick (I swear I still am, a month later), I had a birthday party to go to, and felt like I needed some color so I'd at least look better. I didn't have a lot of time to get ready, and it was time to rally. I immediately grabbed this Kismet Opulent Body Bronzing Lotion I was sent for review, and boom, bronzed legs and arms in an instant. I looked better and avoided the dreaded, "You look sick" phrase. Everyone assumed I was just back from vacation! Check it out:
(Kismet Opulent Body Lotion)
What Is It?
- Bronzing lotion for the body that gives instant results, but non-committal
- Keep (or fake) that end-of-summer glow!
- Kismet means "destiny" or "fate"
- Created by Caitlin Picou, who learned from the pros while working in NYC and doing product development for lines like TIGI
- Inspired by having beauty that works with clothing and enhances the whole look--fashion is from head to toe!
(generous amount shown for picture purposes)
10 Reasons Why I Love Kismet Bronzing Lotion:
- Instant results--no waiting around for the color to appear
- Survived the heat, sweat, and a Little White Dress
- Smells amazing--like vanilla
- Moisturizing--I didn't need lotion, so it saved me even more time
- No rubbing or streaking
- Dries quickly--clothes on in 5 minutes
- Infused with aloe vera, chamomile, and green tea
- No orange color!
- Washes off, so no commitment!
(before/after on a white board--no stains)
- $19 for 4 oz. and can be purchased here.
- Doesn't stain
- Perfect for the self-tan novice--it's a bronzer and non-committal
- I have dry skin and this moisturized it well, but if your skin flakes, try moisturizing beforehand.
- This is a bronzer, so there will be a slight, faint sheen, but overall there is color
- I like it best on my legs, but it can be used on the arms, legs, and decolletage.
- Washes off in water
- Allow to dry 5 minutes before dressing.
- Not for the face
- I have a medium skin tone, and enjoyed my natural-looking bronze.
- Once I received the bronzing lotion, I played around with it and liked the results, but it wasn't until that birthday party that I fell in love and got to really test it out. I had color on my arms and legs that lasted 90 degree temps until I took a shower that night.
- If you're looking for a little color on your body, that is easy and fast to apply, but washes off in the shower, I highly suggest Kismet Opulent Body Bronzing Lotion.
(pic and additional info via website)