- I debated sharing this, but since none of my friends read my blog, here goes: I have a good friend who was celebrating an accomplishment and wanted to meet up. She invited me and was bringing other friends with her to celebrate. I waited an hour. Every text was that she was "almost" there. She got there just as I was leaving. I was really hurt. No apology, no reason, no excuse, nothing. I felt so unimportant. I get that traffic/life happens, but come on. An hour?
- I'm mad at myself for majorly screwing up some behind-the-scenes blog business. I hate making mistakes. I took steps to insure it wouldn't happen again.
- I'm disappointed a big project fell through, but everything happens for a reason, right?
- Apple cider donuts--ok, this was from last week's apple picking adventures, but they're still on my mind. I'd never had one before and had one last week. There's an apple orchard in Ellijay, GA, but they won't let you pick apples!
- Today is my cousin Amy's birthday! We are super close and love you! xo
- My week was really fast. Was yours?
- I finally got my eyebrows done! When I was sick, I pretty much let everything go, so I was glad to look a little more like myself. The little things, right? Are you a waxer? Threader? Tweezer?
- The lady who waxed my brows (I usually thread) thought I was in my 20s (!!!) and told me I had beautiful skin! Those two things never happen! That pretty much made my week right there! ;)
- Early birthday gifts! My birthday isn't until the 18th, but I received a cute scarf from Darla and Tiffany, and a birthday card from Amy Fashion Blog! Pics tomorrow when there's light!
- YOU! For every comment, link shared, visit, and more. Thank you for making my blog a part of your daily routine. I appreciate you!
What are your Rants + Raves of the Week?