I hope you had a great weekend, especially if you had Labor Day off. I shared my weekend and month in review in this post. Today, I'm sharing with you some beauty products I'm Loving Lately. Enjoy.
- Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair--I'm sharing this in case you missed it on my Instagram. If you have fine lines, try this. You should see results in a few weeks.
- Z Palette--In the midst of Operation: Summer Beauty Cleanout, I decided to consolidate some of my favorite shadows into this magnetic portable palette. I love it! I plan on making a video showing another method of depoting shadows.
- The Balm Meet Matt(e) Nude Palette: We all know I love a palette of matte, neutral shadows, and this one does not disappoint. It has warm and cool tones, all wearable. There is also the original Meet Matt(e) palette.
- The Balm Fratboy Blush--A very soft peach with no shimmer. I would recommend any of their blushes.
- The Balm Cabanaboy Blush--A berry-mauve color that is perfect for fall/winter and darker skin tones, too.
- Milani L.E. Coming Up Roses Blush in Flora Passion--Ok, I fell in love with this based on the packaging. How cute? I chose the color that I didn't have in my makeup collection, and this pink is so pretty.
- Jordana Twist and Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain--I was so excited to find these, since lip products like these are so great for on-the-go. Busy moms, check these out! They're very similar to Revlon Lip Balms stains. The closest-matching color I had for Revlon was in Honey, which I compared to Honey Love, as pictured above. Honey Love is the third one down pictured in the top pic. These aren't dupes, but are very similar, and the price is only $2.99. They come in 8 shades. Out of all the drugstore lip balm stain versions, this is the closest thing to Revlon I've seen in terms of moisture and lasting power.
What have you been Loving Lately?