Every other week I share 5 beauty products I love that are under $5. Enjoy.
- Wet N Wild Coverall Foundation--I shared this in my Five Fave Foundations video/post. It's $2.99-$3.99 and gives light to medium coverage. Oily skin might wanna check this out!
- NYC Bronzer in Sunny--This warm-toned bronzer is great for adding color to the skin, contouring, and even can be used on the lids. Plus, it's matte, which most drugstore bronzers aren't. $2.99
- Aussie 3 Minute Miracle--This is one of my holy grail products. It's a thick conditioner that smells amazing, like coconuts. Mix 1 part of this with 2 parts water and voila, instant detangler or leave-in conditioner. I've used this to shave with, to make my beachy waves spray with, and it goes in hair anytime I'm at the beach/pool. $3+
- Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque--Another classic product that is a must if you have oily skin. I use it on my T-Zone in the summer. This minty green masque hardens when it dries and removes impurities from skin. $3
- Julie G Polish--These are sold exclusively at Rite Aid stores and online, but I am obsessed with them. I can get a full week without chipping, and that's without a top coat! She has a polish color for everyone's style. I love her glitters--she has one that's a dupe for Deborah Lippmman's Happy Birthday--and I love her gum drop textured polishes. The polish display has swatches of all of the polishes, so you know exactly what you're getting. $3.99