Hey you! I'm back with another edition of 5 Under $5! And this week, I'm focusing on products for the eyes. Enjoy!
- ELF Individual Lashes--False lashes can be a little intimidating, but individual lashes are easy to use and can provide fullness to sparse lashes without looking over the top. If you would like a tutorial or a video tutorial, please let me know. $1
- Revlon Lash Adhesive--I have reactions to latex, which is commonly found in lash glue, but this one from Revlon is latex-free. It comes in clear and dark, but I love the dark best. It has a brush applicator, making it easy to adhere to false or individual lashes. $3.99+
- ELF Brow Kit--This is one of the best kits I've found at a great price for filling in brows. It comes in 4 colors. It has a powder side to naturally fill them in and then a wax side to set brows. ELF also has a clear brow gel, but I usually only see that on their website. $3
- Equate Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover--This is the Wal-Mart version of the L'Oreal version, but for much cheaper. If you're someone who loves lots of liner and shadows, then give this a try. It says it's oil-free, but it still feels like there's a little oil, which is good since oil works best at breaking down eye makeup. $3.97
- Jordana Best Lash Extreme--If you want big lashes, give this a try. It is a thick formula that can clump, but I brush out the clumps with a spoolie. I've found this brand at Walgreens and some Kmarts. $2.99
What cheap products do you love?
- to please VOTE DAILY for me in the Pond's BB+ Ambassador contest. Voting ends on the 12th. Just search Elle Sees, click my video, and then the VOTE button. You can vote every day, from phone and computer. Vote here.
- to thank you for voting, I'm giving away 4 Pond's BB+ Creams! Enter here.
- Summer's Eve is hosting a giveaway on my blog for a $100 SpaFinder gift card. Who doesn't want a free trip to the spa? Enter here.