Summer is entering its slow burn, but that doesn't mean you can't get a golden glow of your own! This is how I do it in 10 steps:
- I started with Laura Gellar Spackle Primer in Bronze--a primer that has a built-in bronzer--and applied it to my face.
- Next, I used a luminating foundation. This one is L'Oreal Dream Match Lumi, but you can make your own luminizer here.
- To add a little color to my face, I used a bronzer--Maybelline Dream Sun. It has just the faintest bit of shimmer.
- I used this NYX blush in Copper as a highlighter, and applied it right above my cheekbones, down the bridge of my nose, and a little on my forehead.
- For eyes, I used Maybelline Eye Studio in Copper Chic. I put the gold shade all over the lid. The copper shade was just in the center of the lid, and the brown shade in my crease.
- I lined my waterline with the Gold Mine Urban Decay liner.
- I then lined my bottom lashes with Urban Decay Smog.
- Too Faced's Better Than Sex mascara was applied on my lashes for those sexy, bedroom eyes.
- On my cheeks and lips, I added NYX lipstick in Margarita.
- For just a little more glow on my legs, I used NUXE dry shimmer oil.
What are your favorite products for a Golden Glow?
- to please VOTE DAILY for me in the Pond's BB+ Ambassador contest. Voting ends on the 12th. Just search Elle Sees, click my video, and then the VOTE button. You can vote every day, from phone and computer. Vote here.
- to thank you for voting, I'm giving away 4 Pond's BB+ Creams! Enter here.
- Summer's Eve is hosting a giveaway on my blog for a $100 SpaFinder gift card. Who doesn't want a free trip to the spa? Enter here.
Thanks so much for the support! I LOVE YOU! xo